Online Forms

Reopening Montgomery:


COVID -19 Late-Night Permit Application.
  COVID -19 Late-Night Permit Application New 

COVID19 Temporary Business Modification -- For restaurants wanting to change their outdoor cafe or make other changes for social distancing.
  Temporary Business Modification Application New 

Restaurant Carryout/Delivery Permission
  Restaurant Carryout/Delivery Permission ApplicationNew

Temporary Consumption Area Approval -- For entities such as property managers and municipalities only.
  Temporary Consumption Area Approval ApplicationNew

For questions Contact:

Kathie Durbin (LRE Division Chief)

 240-372-1023 -

Ron Price (LRE Compliance Manager)

 301-512-5913 -  Ronald.price@montgomerycountymdgov

Jocelyn Rawat (LRE Licensure Manager)

 240-777-1997 -


Class A Beer and Wine Tasting License
 Information   License Application   Licensee Signature Page

Business Modification
 Application   Licensee Signature Page

Catering Extension
 Information  Extension Application   Licensee Signature Page

Outdoor Cafe
 Information   Application   Property Owner Signature Page   Licensee Signature Page

Permission to Use and Store Spirits for Cooking
 Permission Application   Licensee Signature Page

Refillable/Nonrefillable Container Permit (growler or crowler)
 Information   Permit Application   Licensee Signature Page

Wine Corkage Permit
 Information   License Application   Licensee Signature Page

Country Club Off Sale Permit
  License Application  


Beer and Wine Tasting Event Permit
 Permit Application

Catering Extension Event Permit
 Permit Application

One-Day License
 Information    License Application  New   -- Events with more than 50 people also require a Letter of Approval/Plan Review.

Temporary Business Modification Permit -- Do not use for COVID-19 changes.
 Permit Application

Country Club Off Sale Event Permit
 Permit Application