Electrician working on outside oulet on a deck

If the work is for a stand-alone electrical permit, NO building permit for the work is required, OR the project is for new Residential Deck, new Residential Swimming Pool, or Commercial Low Voltage ( See Electrical Permit – Low Voltage Only - Permit Process page), leave the “Application # of the Parent Permit” field blank. Manually enter the property address in the ‘Location of Work’ fields. (See instructions in Step 1.)