Construction of a new single family home

A permit is required prior to construction of detached one- or two-family dwellings and townhouses (not more than three stories above grade in height). New home construction requires that you have applied for Right-of-Way and Sediment Control permits at the time of your building permit application.


Post Your Notification sign

How it Works

Find My Inspector

Check Permit Status


Impact Tax Payment

How it Works

Impact Fees

Pay Online