Skip to main content
explosives warning sign

All blasting work or processes with explosives, including storage, require a Blasting Permit from DPS to ensure compliance with applicable codes and standards and to ensure public safety.

Please note that fireworks are addressed in a separate permittting and inspection process on our Fireworks Permit and Inspection process page.

Go Top