Skip to main content
sun room addition on the rear of a single family home

A permit is required if you extend the area, height or overall footprint of an existing one– or two-family dwelling or their existing accessory structures.

If your construction project includes both alteration and addition to the structure you will receive an Add/Alter permit.


Permit Plans Review

How it Works

Residential Codes



Post Your Notification Sign

How it Works

Inspection Requests

Check Permit Status

Go Top