Female vendor greeting old woman at the door

A door-to-door Vendor's License is required if an individual travels from dwelling to dwelling or office to office to sell goods or services within Montgomery County, excluding the city limits of Gaithersburg, Rockville and Takoma Park.


Submit Documents

How it Works